Graduates from the MSC program join hundreds of professionals who share a common foundation and experience.
The MSC AA is an active network comprised of over 1,600 alumni worldwide.
The MSC Alumni Association (MSC AA) is an active network comprised of over 1,500 alumni worldwide. The MSC AA has eight key committees – Analytics, Bylaws, Communications, Events, International, Membership, Mentoring, and Nominating. Alumni are welcome to join a committee to enhance the alumni experience for all.
The MSC alumni are forward-thinking global communicators with a common vision to support alumni and current students through social engagement, continuing education and mentorship.
The mission of the MSC AA is to address the professional interests of the MSC Alumni by cultivating a sense of community through networking, continuing education and mentoring.
There is no better endorsement for a candidate to the MSC program than the one that comes from an alumni or student in the program. Who do you know that might benefit from all the MSC has to offer?
Refer Someone Today!
MSC Alumni are doing exciting things. Below are some of the most recent examples of news our alumni have shared with us. If you’re an alumni with news to share, let us know.Share Your News!
Learn what our alumni are doing now, as well as what attracted them to the MSC program.
- Holly Jones is the Director of Alumni & Parent Relations at Iowa Wesleyan University, where she is responsible for engagement, development, and communication. She received her undergraduate degree in history from the University of Iowa in 2010 and just completed her second quarter in the MSC program. Why the MSC program at Northwestern, and why at ... Read more
- Bob Rowley is often introduced as “This is Bob Rowley, who spent a life in communication.” Bob Rowley is the Northwestern Assistant Vice President of Media Relations and a Medill School of Journalism lecturer. He spent 30 years working for the Chicago Tribune, was a White House correspondent, Pentagon correspondent, national correspondent based in Dallas, ... Read more
- Sonny is the CEO of design communications agency SONNY+ASH in Chicago, which he co-founded in 2011 in the middle of his time in the MSC program. The company helps people communicate their ideas to the masses. His undergraduate background was also in Communication Studies at Northwestern. Why was MSC the right program for you? Think of a ... Read more
- Sanjay Patel graduated from the MSC program in 2000 and also holds an MBA from DePaul University. He is currently the Chief Operating Officer at the Illinois Power Agency. Sanjay is a government, risk, and compliance leader with over 25 years of progressive experience within management consulting, information technology, financial services organizations, and state government. How ... Read more
- Jacob currently works as the Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant for Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, where he supports a population of 5,000+ individuals, providing one-on-one coaching and group workshop facilitation to clinical and non-clinical leaders. Jacob leverages his experiences in education, the performing arts, and corporate learning and development to ... Read more
- Jeff is the CEO of CIMC Capital, the finance partner for China International Marine Containers, headquartered in Shenzhen, China. CIMC, the largest container and trailer manufacturer in the world, has 200 subsidiaries worldwide. Jeff was recently invited to the join the Wall Street Journal CEO Council as its 143rd member. Why was MSC the right program ... Read more
- Bob is the CEO of Radicom, Inc. and a Co-Founder of VOCEON Chicago, LLC, companies that work in advanced communications technology for public safety agencies and commercial clients. Radicom, Inc. is currently installing the 911 communications system at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. While furthering his career at Digital Equipment Corporation, he completed his undergraduate ... Read more
- Jeanne was most recently a host of a television morning news talk show in Chicago for nearly 8 years and has had a 30-year career in radio and television. Her passion for media began in high school and continued at WNUR radio during her undergraduate degree at Northwestern. Jeanne believes in the importance of integrating ... Read more
- Ashley Polk currently works for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in the corporate building and supply chain as a purchasing agent in charge of cardiology and radiology. She entered the program in January of 2017, five years after completing her undergraduate degree in communications from the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign. Why did you choose to attend the ... Read more
- I entered the MSC program in September of 2000. I figured that a new millennium was a good enough reason to face up to a major change in my life. I was 40 years old and already was on my second career, having spent time as both a corporate lawyer and helping to manage a ... Read more